- Summer Sausage or Chorizo or other vacuum packed meat
- Pepperoni (small bags)
- REAL Bacon Bits (small bags are nice, so they don’t go bad up in the mountains where we don’t have refrigeration)
- Beef Jerky
- Starbucks Via packs
- Hot Chocolate packs…Starbucks salted caramel is AMAZING
- Apple Cider
- Flavored Milk straws
- Season Salt
- Taco Mix
- Fajita Mix
- Chili Mix
- Enchilada Mix
- Powdered Cheese Sauce
- Other spice mixes?
- Ranch dressing mix
- Mayonnaise packets (small ones, we don’t have refrigeration to keep them cool…we also love Chick Fil’A honey mustard packs, etc)
- Crocodile Creek Puzzles (we have Space and the ABC’s)
We love any educational type books…illustrated how things work type books…or historical books…diagrams… English books like that are super expensive here.
USED is FANTASTIC, when it comes to books, we really don’t mind if they’ve been a bit loved on first.
Better World Books has an excellent selection of used and new books, AND they have free worldwide shipping.
- Books by Richard Scarry
- Books by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Books by Roald Dahl
- Books by Beverly Cleary
- The Blue Fairy Book by Andrew Lang
- Caddie Woodlawn by Carol Ryrie Brink
- Davy Crockett, Young Rifleman by Aileen Wells Parks
- Sacagawea: American Pathfinder by Flora Warren Seymour
- The Saturdays by Elizabeth Enright
- The Reluctant Dragon by Kenneth Grahame
- The Light Princess by George MacDonald
- How to Eat Fried Worms by Thomas Rockwell
- The Happy Hollisters by Jerry West
- Pollyanna by Eleanor Porter
- The Giant Crab and Other Tales from Old India by WHD rouse
- A Child’s Garden of Verses by Robert Louis Stevenson
We can get nice toy cars, toiletries, and most fun food stuff (except what I mentioned above).
Don’t worry about wrapping things, customs always opens them. If you want to you can include wrapping paper…though we can get it in the city.
- PLEAST TAKE OFF THE TAGS, WRAPPERS, and PRICES. If it’s a book go ahead and write our name in it. We won’t be returning it or reselling it…and it helps us with customs charges if it’s clearly not for resale, and if it’s “used”.
- Also, write the yard sale value of the item, and not the new price on the customs slip.
- Finally, write “gift, not for resale” on the customs slip…just to cover all of our bases.